I received an Ideal Inspiration Blogger nomination from Vic’s Online Blog. Thank you, Victoria! This is a non-official award that recognizes other blogs and brings our blogging community a little closer together.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
Here are the questions I received.
1. What if the most rewarding thing which you find about blogging?
I love writing and have been doing it since I was a kid, but I can get lazy about it. Keeping a blog helps me stretch my writing muscles and allows me to share my (mis)adventures with others. The most rewarding part is making new friends! I have made internet friends from all around the world since I started blogging in 2004.
2. Over lockdown, what have you found most difficult?
Oh boy, here we go…feeling trapped. Feeling like I have no control of my life and being reminded of times in my life when I didn’t feel like I had any control. Not being able to travel. Having to put major life plans on hold since I didn’t feel comfortable implementing them during a global pandemic. Not being to see my friends and family for over a year now. Making sacrifices while watching other people be complete assholes about everything. Observing people throwing science out the window to fit whatever agenda they want and hearing the president recommend drinking bleach on live TV. I can go on and on. I am very excited to return to boring, precedented times.
3. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall. It’s cozy, I can dig out my sweaters and boots, and it’s not cold or dreary enough to make me depressed. I also feel inspired around that time – something about having an internal academic calendar, even though I’m no longer a student (though being married to a professor helps!) Summer is a close second. Winter is very last on the list.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself then what would it be?
More experiences. I crave travel, seeing new cultures and waking up in new places. I don’t covet material possessions. I covet experiences.
5. What habits would you like to change next year?
Wake up earlier!
My Questions for my nominees:
- What is one album in your top ten list, and why?
- What is your favorite travel experience?
- What is a killer go-to recipe for you?
- If you could switch professions, no strings attached, for a day, what would you choose and why?
- What is one WIP in your basket that will never get finished?
I nominate (no pressure! Only if you want to):